Brooke Hightower Albright, R.Ph.
Pharmacist and Owner
Brooke is the pharmacist and owner of Brooke’s Pharmacy. She attended the University of Georgia where she graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Pharmacy in 1999. After graduating, she returned to her hometown of Carrollton as a pharmacist for Publix Super Markets, Inc., for eight years. Later, Brooke worked as a pharmacist at Haney’s Drug Corner, Inc., for five years. Brooke lives in Carrollton with her husband, Bryan Albright, and their two sons
At Brooke’s Pharmacy, we work with the community (and the people in it) to give you the best service possible. Experience the Brooke’s Pharmacy difference for yourself.One of our goals is to provide our patients with quality services to improve their health care and make the pharmacy experience more convenient. You can rely on us for the following services:
- Medication review every time we fill a prescription
- Free city-wide delivery to Carrollton residents
- Personalized and hard-to-find prescription and over-the-counter medications for you and your pets- if you need it, we will try and find it!
- Synchronized refills-helps you avoid unnecessary trips to the pharmacy
- Curbside service-designated parking spaces for the times you cannot come into the store
- Compounded medications that are not commercially available